Updated on 24.01.23
SERACLE SOFTWARE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. (“Seracle”, "We", "Us", or "Our") is an incorporation that owns and operates the website ‘https://www.Seracle.com’ and DBA as ‘Seracle’ (referred to as the “Platform”) and has its registered office at Office 307, Tower 1, World Trade Center, Pune, Maharashtra 411014. We intend to provide our users (“You”, “Your” or “User”) with the best quality services on the Platform which are hassle free and seamless.
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their projects and request a refund from us. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
1. If you wish to cancel your subscription, notify us at least 15 days before the end of your term (via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Upon cancellation of subscription you will not be entitled to the benefits that come under it. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
2. Your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each month
3. You can upgrade or downgrade level of our services at any time of your usage, however Seracle does not refund any fees in that case
4. If you stop using our services in between the term, we will not refund you the fees paid by you for the remaining term
5. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Seracle service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
6. Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Seracle may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise, forcefully removed our branding) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
7. Note: No refunds are offered, even if a plan is canceled mid-month.
15 Day No Obligation Cancellation
Seracle offers SaaS service to companies under a 15-day no obligation cancellation policy. The no obligation cancellation begins immediately upon account activation. The 15-day no obligation cancellation period only applies to new customers and does not apply to existing customers that have a subscription plan. Seracle will also not honor a free trial period for customers who were once paying subscribers, canceled, and then decided to reinstate their At any time during the 15-day, potential subscribers (customer) can cancel their subscription and will be refunded in full with a minor service charge.In order to continue using SaaS after the 15-day no obligation cancellation period, you will be automatically be put to continue to your selected payment plan which you have selected initially at time of buying from a range of selections of monthly or receiving a discount by paying for half yearly or full year of service subscription to Seracle.
Monthly Billing, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
Seracle charges and collects in advance for use of the SaaS service. All services rendered are non-refundable. Once a customer selects a subscription plan and provides billing information, Seracle will calculate a prorated amount with the first payment due on signing.
All subscriptions monthly, quarterly and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially canceled in writing. Customers may cancel anytime by emailing a notice to: email@example.com
Customers will receive an email from Seracle confirming that their subscription to the SaaS service has been canceled.
Important: No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
The fees that Seracle charges for the monthly, quarterly, or yearly services exclude phone, and Internet access charges, as well as other data transmission charges. Any currency exchange settlements are based on the customer's agreement with the payment method provider. To be clear: these charges are the customer's responsibility.
Customers have the ability to upgrade or downgrade their subscription plan for the SaaS services at any time. For any kind of upgrade or downgrade in subscription, customers have to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The chosen method of billing will automatically be charged the new subscription rate on the next billing cycle. With regards to downgrades on a subscription, Seracle does not issue refunds or credits for partial months of service.
Changes to this Policy
We may update Our Refund & Cancellation Policy from time to time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new Policy on this page. We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “Last updated” date at the top of this Refund & Cancellation Policy. You are advised to review this Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Refund & Cancellation Policy, You can contact us: email@example.com